We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
A remote Blow off, or Dump Valve Kit for the Ford Focus Mk2 ST225. This uses a twin piston valve to ensure compatibility with the engine management system and a custom silicone hose to ensure easy installation. This valve can be installed in combination with the OEM valve, or on it's own by using one of our blanking plates.
The Forge valve uses an aluminium piston and is totally rebuildable. It’s also configurable for different levels of boost pressure e.g. on a remapped car, by simply changing the piston preload spring inside the valve.
- The Forge atmospheric Blow Off valve for the Ford is made from billet aluminium.
- This atmospheric blow off valve dumps the charge-air to atmosphere creating the "Whoosh" sound when the throttle is lifted.
- This improves the throttle response and increases the clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably.
- Unlike single piston or diaphragm diverter valves, this uses counter balanced springs and dual pistons to prevent the valve from leaking air into the intake system at idle.
- This prevents our blow off valves suffering any of the failures associated with single piston and diaphragm type diverter valves.
- The valve itself is of dual piston design for longevity with the ability to be serviced and tuned with replacement springs if required. (See below)
The hose is available in red, blue, or black, and the valve is available in black. Please select your choice from the options above.
In The Box:
1 x FMFOCSTDV Valve
1 x 35mm Hose Clamp
1 x 50mm Hose Clamp
1 x 500mm of 4mm Vacuum Tube
1 x 5mm T Piece
1 x Silicon Hose #1022
1 x Instructions
1 x Forge Sticker
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty
If you wish to tune this product to fit the needs of your engine, please see the spring tuning kit below.
If you are unsure if this product is suitable for your application, please contact us. The valve has a port size of 25mm
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Blow Off Valve and Kit for the Ford Focus ST 225 MK2
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.