We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
- The Forge atmospheric Blow Off valve for the Renault Megane is made from billet aluminium.
- This atmospheric blow off valve dumps the charge-air to atmosphere creating the "Whoosh" sound when the throttle is lifted.
- Improves the throttle response and increases the clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably.
- Unlike single piston or diaphragm diverter valves, this uses counter balanced springs and dual pistons to prevent the valve from leaking air into the intake system at idle. This prevents our blow off valves suffering any of the failures associated with single piston and diaphragm type diverter valves.
- The valve itself is of dual piston design for longevity with the ability to be serviced and tuned with replacement springs if required. (See below)
This Blow Off or Dump valve has been specifically designed for the Renault Megane RS250 RS265 and RS275. This kit includes a blanking plate, as the original or OEM valve should be removed to prevent issues with loss of boost pressure. This kit is available with either a red, blue, or black silicone hose, and contains everything needed for installation.
Please select the colour required in the options above.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty
In The Box:
1 x FMDVRMA Valve
1 x 500mm of 4mm Vacuum Tube
1 x 38mm Aluminium Hose Joiner
1 x Uprated Blue Spring
1 x MIE Blanking Plate
1 x 45mm Hose Clamp
1 x Silicone Reducing Elbow #588
1 x M6 Penny Washer
1 x M6 Plain Washer
1 x M6 x 16 Hex Head Bolt
1 x M6 Nyloc Nut
1 x 5mm T Piece
1 x Instructions
1 x Forge Sticker
If you wish to tune this product to fit the needs of your engine, please see the spring tuning kits below.
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Blow Off Valve for Renault Megane RS250/265/275
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.