This part replaces OEM Part No. 28234-2S300
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised Black OR Red
- Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
Our uprated valve for the Hyundai i20N and the Elantra N Line has been expertly manufactured and designed in the UK, meaning we can provide the industry leading valve for your vehicle. Specifically designed for the Hyundai, this valve can be used either as a fully atmospheric (blow off) valve, or a recirculating valve - you choose!
Our unrivalled design uses a boost to side entry on the valve meaning unlike our competitors the valve cannot lift under high or low boost applications. The advantage of this eliminates the need to change the valves internal spring rate to a higher tension when tuning the vehicle. This valve is finished in anodised black or anodised red to not only give this product the wow factor out of the box, but also to improve the aesthetics of the engine bay of your vehicle.
We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.