Mega Flex Wire Reinforced Silicone Straight 30mm
- The best and most flexible hose in the market
- Mega Flex straight hoses are 1 metre in length.
- Available from 16mm diameter up to 38mm diameter in 3 ply construction with a minimum wall thickness of 3.5mm.
- Integral helical wire re-inforcement to prevent the hose collapsing during flexing or under vacuum.
- Burst pressures are rated at 4:1 of safe working load. Separate test sheet results available.
- Available in Blue or Black only.
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.