A set of three silicone coolant hoses, available in red, blue or black, that will fit the Subaru BRZ or Toyota GT86. As well as looking absolutely stunning these hoses are also extremely funtional being able to withstand greater temperatures and pressures than the original hoses. Our coolant hoses are also lined to give an extended lifespan when used in conjunction with modern engine coolants *
* Some of the first vehicle coolants or antifreezes contained methanol which is still found in windshield washer fluid. As these mixtures require constant replenishment due to the evaporative properties, and can increase the corrosion of aluminium, which at this time become more widely used, a new coolant was developed. This was the Ethylene Glycol mixtures, though again whilst less corrosive it still required regular attention to maintain its antifreeze properties. More recently OAT or Organic Acid Technology coolants have been developed and used. These are normally orange in colour to differentiate them from the glycol-based coolants which are green or yellow. OAT coolants have an extended service life of around five years use. Whilst standard silicone hoses have a high resistance to the Ethylene Glycol coolants, they can quickly deteriorate, if not protected, when OAT coolants are used. It is for this reason that our hoses have an internal lining of Fluorosilicone to protect and ensure the longevity of the hose.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Product ReviewsBe the first to review this product
Want to leave a review?
Login Register FREE!
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.